Wednesday 13 August 2014

my blog.

Hi! I am a fifteen-year-old girl from Singapore who loves food. This blog will have recipes, food reviews, food guides and a few random posts that I will post when I feel like. 

I like to eat healthy. Being born into a family who always chooses the healthy option in everything - extra virgin olive oil, wholemeal bread, brown rice and so on, I too, have slowly learnt to cultivate the good habit of healthy eating. 

When I was young, this was not the case. I used to adore fried and oily food and McDonald's French fries used to be my favourite food. But after putting on so much weight that I was classified under overweight, I made a resolve to change my eating habits to become slimmer, healthier and fitter. 

So here I am now, eating healthy most of the time. However, I am a strong believer of moderation and often have small cheat meals here and there. But after I have adopted this was of healthy eating, I have come to like and enjoy it, such that it is no longer a diet, but a lifestyle. 

My favourite foods include SUBWAY sandwiches, Jollibean peanut mee chiang kueh, llaollao sanum, real food dumpling noodles, mama patisserie green tea anpan and sweet potato walnut and cashews! 

I may not post every single week, but I will try to update my blog as frequently as possible! Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

Love, C. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment